Saturday, December 29, 2012

Daily Prayer for DECISION MAKING

Today I am praying for husbands and wives that are in the valley of decision. Whether you are deciding to stay or end your marriage, or deciding on a home, job, or a place to relocate, perhaps you're deciding on a new church home or whether or not it's time to start a family. I'm praying for you that whatever you decide you first acknowledge God and discover what His will is for your life! I pray that you are lead, guided and directed by the Holy Spirit before you take one step. I rebuke satan and cancel the attack of the enemy on your life and your marriage, in the name of Jesus! Count it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My expectations: NO MALE BASHING! Debate and difference of opinion are okay as long as it is done with LOVE and respect. We will not all see eye to eye on everything but we will be respectful and considerate of one another. We will not put each other down because our issues are different we will lift each other up in word and in deed. When you post your comment it is not immediately viewable to you. Its emailed to me first then I publish it. So don't worry because you don't see it, it's there.