Monday, May 27, 2013

Sent to Encourage You!

There is nothing, no circumstance, no trouble, no testing, that can touch me, until first it has gone through God the Father, pass Jesus Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, It has come with purpose, which I may not understand at the moment. But I refuse to panic, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God. 

For some great purpose or blessing of my own- it may peirce me, hurt me, make me cry---- But no sorrow will ever overcome me, no trial will ever disarm me, and no circumstance will ever cause me to doubt the goodness of my God. For I shall rest in the Joy of Who my Lord Is! 

Much LOVE to all who recieve it! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My expectations: NO MALE BASHING! Debate and difference of opinion are okay as long as it is done with LOVE and respect. We will not all see eye to eye on everything but we will be respectful and considerate of one another. We will not put each other down because our issues are different we will lift each other up in word and in deed. When you post your comment it is not immediately viewable to you. Its emailed to me first then I publish it. So don't worry because you don't see it, it's there.