Sunday, January 13, 2013

Daily Prayer for WOMEN

Most Holy and all wise God, first God I want just say thank you for all you've done and for all you are doing through this ministry. Today I come before you on behalf of every wife and woman that is connected to this page. God I ask that you help us to be exactly what you have called us to be. Give direction God where there is confusion about what your will is for our lives. God cast out insecurity, remove doubt, calm emotions, break addictions, heal every manner of disease, where wombs are baren, God make them fruitful. Increase faith, restore joy, and help us love and reverence our husbands as you have commanded us to. Empower us with your spirit, helps us recognize satans vices, and open our ears to your voice. Bathe us in your anointing, give us confidence to speak over ourselves and the words to speak life into our husbands. Give us patients to wait on your timing. Convict and convert the hearts of our sisters that are lost, and rebuke satan in the name of Jesus! God I thank you and I praise you for I know your love has no limits. Although we are flawed vessels we are your vessels, use us for your glory alone! In Jesus name I count it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My expectations: NO MALE BASHING! Debate and difference of opinion are okay as long as it is done with LOVE and respect. We will not all see eye to eye on everything but we will be respectful and considerate of one another. We will not put each other down because our issues are different we will lift each other up in word and in deed. When you post your comment it is not immediately viewable to you. Its emailed to me first then I publish it. So don't worry because you don't see it, it's there.